New Review ~ Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland


Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
Released: August 17, 2015
 

Blurb:
He was someone who belonged in my wildest fantasies instead of a rest stop in the middle of Nebraska.

A sexy, cocky, Australian named Chance was the last person I expected to run into on my cross-country drive.

When my car broke down, we made a deal. Next thing I knew, we were traveling together, spending sexually-tense nights in hotels and taking unplanned detours.

My ordinary road trip turned into the adventure of a lifetime. It was all fun and games until things got intense.

I wanted him, but Chance wouldn't make a move. I thought he wanted me too, but something was holding him back.

I wasn't supposed to fall for the cocky bastard, especially when I knew we'd be going our separate ways.

All good things must come to an end, right?

Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.


Author's note - Cocky Bastard is a full-length standalone novel. Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.






Going into Cocky Bastard I had different expectations. Yes, I expected it to be funny and sexy but I was pleasantly surprised by the story and just where the authors took us on this journey. I love when I get a surprise. From page one it was laugh out loud funny and sexy. But the second half of the book took an unexpected turn with some seriousness to the story as well as some angst. It was just one of those books I couldn’t put down.

When Aubrey and Chance meet you just know their meeting wouldn’t end there. It was just the beginning. It was fate that they met when both needed a change in their lives. They would be the turning point for each other, the needed the other.

This book was fun and entertaining and will leave a grin on your face while Chance leaves a warm spot in your heart. It was the perfect ending to the story.


  Buy Links:

Amazon: http://ow.ly/W9EKz 




No comments

Post a Comment