New Release: As You Were by Lee Piper


Brooding Rockstar? ✔️ 
Sassy guitarist? ✔️
Explosive chemistry? ✔️


💙AS YOU WERE💙


Thoughts from Christine:

Lee Piper has quickly become one of my 
favorite authors and her covers are amazing!
If you love rockstar romances, then you 
definitely need to check out As You Were!
Read my review here:
http://bit.ly/2UmSYH0





They say love is beautiful.
They lie.
Love is a dark, broken man with whiskey-colored eyes. Love is knowing he will never return my feelings. It is the final chord of a guitar riff as it bleeds into silence.
Love is Zeke Danton.
I convinced myself I needed him. I thought there was no one better to record my debut album with…
I was wrong.
Encased in layers of ice, he wears his pain like a protective shield.
Wanting what I can’t have might ruin me. But so help me, I crave his destruction.
*AS YOU WERE is a new standalone in the Rising Star series.




Book 1 in the series, Lie to Me is available through the following retailers:



https://www.leepiperauthor.com/
https://www.facebook.com/leepiperauthor/
Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cMI2Cj
Goodreads Profile: https://bit.ly/2x6jw44
Amazon Profile: https://amzn.to/2rynBfX

No comments

Post a Comment