Book Review: The One You Fight For by Roni Loren

Title: The One You Fight for by Roni Loren
Release Date: January 1, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance


How hard would you fight for the one you love?
Taryn Landry was there that awful night fourteen years ago when Long Acre changed from the name of a town to the title of a national tragedy. Everyone knows she lost her younger sister. No one knows it was her fault. Since then, psychology professor Taryn has dedicated her life's work to preventing something like that from ever happening again. Falling in love was never part of the plan...

Shaw Miller has spent more than a decade dealing with the fallout of his brother's horrific actions. After losing everything―his chance at Olympic gold, his family, almost his sanity―he's changed his name, his look, and he's finally starting a new life. As long as he keeps a low profile and his identity secret, everything will be okay, right?

When the world and everyone you know defines you by one catastrophic tragedy...
How do you find your happy ending?


Purchase a Copy


****

Lindsie's Book Review

A gorgeous and emotional read. This series is a total must read 

Roni Loren has written yet another beautiful novel about overcoming tragedies and finding true happiness again. And despite the emotional backstory that this book portrays, it's a gorgeously uplifting novel. I can't praise the author enough in terms of how she writes this story and makes it feel so real. Normally, I stay away from books that have a backstory of horrific violence (it bothers my heart immensely) but this book and series really spoke to me. So despite my reservations, I went into it anyway and fell head over heels in love.

I won't detail what the book is about because I think readers should go into it without preconceived notions, but I will say that it is a must read. 

My Rating
★★★★


SERIES LINK (PS: Each book can stand alone)

No comments

Post a Comment