Release Blitz & Review: Savior by Fiona Cole

Savior by 
Fiona Cole 
is Live!


Cover Design: Najla Qamber, Najla Qamber Designs 
Model: David Wills
Photographer: Eric D. Battershell

He bought me, but not to touch or taste. He bought me to save me, and to atone for past sins.
Handsome and mysterious, he swoops in to offer me a new life, but this is no knight in shining armor. He’s cold, hardened by his past. But there’s an inferno underneath the ice, I can feel the heat each time he looks at me—each time he gives in to the desire between us.
No matter how much I push to unleash the fire in his eyes, he shoves back harder each time. He’s merciless with his cruel words, telling me how naïve I am, how little I know of the world.
But I’m stronger than he thinks.
When we face down our demons from the past, I’ll prove which one of us was in need of saving, and which one of us is the savior.
Purchase Links
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/rAgDBEB
5 stars! Holy hotness!!  Once again, Fiona Cole has written an incredible story that I couldn't put down.  Absolutely loved the chemistry between Erik and Alexandra.  Didn't matter the age difference between them, or the fact that she was a virgin, those two just had that instant spark and connection that they wouldn't be able to ignore.  Erik sure gave it a shot, as he was a complete a*hole to Alexandra for quite sometime while he was trying to deny his attraction to her.  But, after one particularly traumatic experience......both of them knew they couldn't fight it any longer.   
I do have to say that one of my favorite parts was the little easter egg that she included in the story.  Brought me back to the first time I read one of her stories and it absolutely made me smile!
And that lead in to Carina's story??  Oh yes please!!  I cannot wait to see how that all plays out!!
Available Now
https://www.forewordpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Voyeur_EBook.Amazon-200x300.jpg
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/FCVoyeur

https://www.forewordpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/41tOaqyJU9L-200x300.jpg
Amazon Universal: https://geni.us/FCLovers

Giveaway
$25 Amazon Gift Card
About the Author
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own. Where You Can Find Me is Fiona's debut novel and will hopefully be the first of many.
Connect with Fiona
Newsletter Sign Up: http://bit.ly/2tvtGIV
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2uulD0i
Facebook Reader Group:  http://bit.ly/2uSdsgG
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2ur1d9S
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2uqWZ2k
BookBub Author Page: http://bit.ly/2yL3Bui

https://www.forewordpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Foreword_ALT_Logo1-1024x340.png





No comments

Post a Comment