New Review - Ignite by Rebecca Yarros



Ignite 
(Legacy 0.75)
by Rebecca Yarros
Released: July 24, 2016



Blurb:


In Legacy, Colorado, I buried my father alongside his elite Hotshot team. 
Ten years later, I’ve followed in his footsteps—fighting fires in the mountains of Alaska with my brother.

Amid the flames, nothing ignites me like Avery Claire.
She’s stubborn, strong, sexy as hell, and my best friend.
She also has no idea that I’m in love with her.

But Colorado is calling me home, needing every Legacy-born firefighter to successfully rebuild our fathers’ team.

One night will change everything between us,
But she’s tied to Alaska and my future is in Colorado.

Now I’m torn between what my honor demands,
And what my heart can’t live without.

IGNITE is a standalone novella set in the Legacy world.



Buy Link:






Even with a short novella story, Rebecca pulls you in and makes you lover her stories and characters. Her books have that feel good love story with a little angst, suspense and lots of heat.

Avery and River’s love story was seven years in the making. Seven years of pent up sexual tension and calculated control. It was a best friends to lovers story about two souls finally giving in to the fire that ignited but never burned out.

I felt their love and friendship from the beginning .They had a strong bond as friends and an even stronger passion as lovers. They were fierce and loyal to their families with a duty to do the right thing. These two were the perfect match.

Rebecca knows how to write heartfelt, passionate books and if the first two books are any indication of what’s to come, I can’t wait for more of the Legacy series. This is a must read series.




Other Books in the Series:


Point of Origin 
(Legacy 0.5)

Buy Link:



No comments

Post a Comment