Release Day ~ COME CLOSER by Brenda Rothert

ComeCloser_Banner2

Today we are sharing the release of COME CLOSER by Brenda Rothert. This book is a contemporary romantic suspense title that can be read as a standalone. Check out some incredible teasers, and the buy links, for the book below.

  come-closer_amazon1

Come Closer by Brenda Rothert

An adult standalone, contemporary romance

PURCHASE IT NOW!

Amazon | iBooks | Kobo | B&N

ComeCloser_LiveButton2 

Book Blurb:

Sometimes appearances deceive. Take me, for instance. I look like a respectable doctor with his shit together, but the rural Montana mental hospital I work at is actually a sanctuary from my demons. At just thirty-five years old, I’ve already failed on an epic scale. Treating patients at Hawthorne Hill is part of my atonement. I’ve found peace when a new patient turns me inside out. Allison Cole is a beautiful, haunted survivor who fell into silence after witnessing a murder. But even without words, I’m drawn to her. The closer we get, the more I’m tempted to cross my professional boundaries and give in to my desire. Soon I find myself in a desperate race to put the pieces of Allison’s silence together. Her life becomes inextricably entwined with mine as I fight to save the second chance I never thought I’d have. I’ll break whatever rules I have to in order to protect this woman who’s been to hell and back. For her, I’ll do harm.

CC_Teaser5

CC_Teaser4
Teaser 1 copy
--------------

AUTHOR INFORMATION:

BRheadshot

Brenda Rothert is an Illinois native who was a print journalist for nine years. She made the jump from fact to fiction in 2013 and never looked back. From new adult to steamy contemporary romance, Brenda creates fresh characters in every story she tells. She’s a lover of Diet Coke, chocolate, lazy weekends and happily ever afters.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | | Wattpad | Amazon

InkSlinger Blogger Final

No comments

Post a Comment